All new Honda vehicles are covered by Honda’s No Nonsense Warranty. Designed to keep your new Honda on the road with your mind at peace, the Honda warranty covers all the essential components of your car against defects from materials and workmanship.
- Powertrain – 5 years / 100,000 Km
- Honda Genuine Accessories Installed at Time of New Vehicle Purchase – 3 years / 60,000 Km.
- Honda Genuine Accessories Installed After Initial Purchase – 1 year / 20,000 Km
- Emission Systems – 8 years / 130,000 Km. Includes Three Way Catalytic Converted Engine Control Module (ECM), On Board Diagnostic Connector and Engine Light.
- Distributor’s Warranty – 3 years / 60,000 Km
- Rust Perforation – 5 years / no distance limit
- Roadside Assistance – 3 years / no distance limit.
- Audio Components – 3 years / 60,000 Km
- Surface Corrosion – 3 years / no distance limit
- Battery – 3 years / no distance limit
- Integrated Motor Assist System – 8 years / 160,000 Km
HOW TO USE HONDA’S NO NONSENSE WARRANTY
If there is something wrong with your Honda, simply bring it into your Authorized Honda dealer. If the problem is caused by a component covered by the manufacturer warranty, your vehicle will be repaired under warranty.
The professional service team at Orangeville Honda is ready and able to do whatever it takes to get your Honda back on the road, in perfect working order. If you have any questions about the Honda No Nonsense Warranty, feel free to give us a call at anytime and we’ll gladly assist you in any way we can.